KMarkdownWebView 0.4.0 has been released.
The software contains
- a KParts plugin for rendered display of Markdown files, which enables KParts-using applications (like the archiving tool Ark or the file manager Krusader) to show Markdown files in the target format.
- a Markdown file KIO thumbnail generator plugin, which allows KIO-powered file managers & dialogs to show thumbnails and previews of files in Markdown format in the target format (currently only available when building against QtWebKit)
KMarkdownWebView can be built both with QtWebEngine (preferred by the build system) and QtWebKit. Pass
-DUSE_QTWEBKIT=TRUE to CMake to enforce the use of QtWebKit.
Changes since 0.3.0
- New feature in KParts plugin: show hovered link in status bar
- Fix: KParts plugin appstream metadata had wrong type
- Translations updated for some languages (cs, da, de, en_GB, fr, ko, pl, sr@ijekavian, sr@ijekavianlatin, sr@latin, sr, zh_CN)
Download from: https://download.kde.org/stable/kmarkdownwebview/0.4.0/src/
sha256: 38b72ba6fa4b513002e7873d2b774e50d676fc878a38b18e6eb9636b53b4c29d kmarkdownwebview-0.4.0.tar.xz
Signed with my new PGP key
E191 FD5B E6F4 6870 F09E 82B2 024E 7FB4 3D01 5474
Friedrich W. H. Kossebau