KMarkdownWebView 0.2.0 has been released.
The software contains
- a KParts plugin for rendered display of Markdown files, which enables KParts-using applications (like the archiving tool Ark or the file manager Krusader) to show Markdown files in the target format.
- a Markdown file KIO thumbnail generator plugin, which allows KIO-powered file managers & dialogs to show thumbnails and previews of files in Markdown format in the target format (currently only available when building against QtWebKit)
KMarkdownWebView can be built both with QtWebEngine (preferred by the build system) and QtWebKit. Pass
-DUSE_QTWEBKIT=TRUE to CMake to enforce the use of QtWebKit.
Download from: https://download.kde.org/stable/kmarkdownwebview/0.2.0/src/
sha256: c5a73c02bd2761d1786b080148e465ef69e4686d17e6adfc047350f36e7f6b16 kmarkdownwebview-0.2.0.tar.xz
Signed with my new PGP key
E191 FD5B E6F4 6870 F09E 82B2 024E 7FB4 3D01 5474
Friedrich W. H. Kossebau
Changes since 0.1.0
- Markdown KIO thumbnail generator plugin added (only with QtWebKit)
- KParts plugin: offers actions “Select All” and “Copy Text” in more places
- KParts plugin: fixed inverted logic on text selection in context menu with QtWebEngine
- KParts plugin: fixed install location of metadata desktop file