In KDE3 times the “scheck” style from kdesdk/scheck could be used by developers and testers to “highlight accel and style guide conflicts”, like this (from the README):
- Orange shows accel conflicts.
- Green proposed accels.
- Dotted red lines show nested groupboxes (not prohibited, but not favored 🙂 ).
- Potential style guide violations are marked with yellow, likely ones with red.
- Missing colons are drawn with two small red squares.
- Errors in window titles are marked with “foo|b|ar”.
- Violet background show untranslated string.
Just, the scheck style has never been completely ported to Qt4/KDE4! Since the begin of the KDE4 era it has stayed in kdesdk but excluded from any build. And now in the preparation of the migration of kdesdk module to git-based repositories any unported submodules will be moved to tags/unmaintained/4, already next sunday, May 20th.
So take a look at the current sources (Link updated to new location in tags/unmaintained/4) and consider giving it some Qt4/KDE4 love 🙂
If you are interested, please subscribe to the new mailinglist for kdesdk.